Tea and coffee can either be served to the tables or presented in the form of a buffet.
- Ceylon, Rooibos, Masala and Herbal Teas
- Caffeinated and Decaffeinated Coffee
- White and Brown Sugar, Honey and Artificial Sweetener
- Fresh and Powdered Milk
We have the following chilled drinks on offer:
Falooda Crush - a rose - flavoured milkshake topped with ice- cream
Milkshakes - variety fruit- flavoured with real fruits, when available
Lemonade - home made with lemon slices
Lemon Tea - served with crushed ice
Berry Blaze & Passion Fruit & Lemonade
We serve the following hot beverages on offer:
Seerkhurma - a nutty, saffron- flavoured milk drink
Milo - a cocoa flavoured milk drink
Hot Chocolate - a chocolate- flavoured milk drink
Horlicks - a malt- flavoured milk drink
Nescafe - an aroma- rich pure coffee
Grape Juice for Toasting-2 bottles per table
- One (1) bottle white and one(1) bottle red grape juice per table.
- Long-stemmed glasses.
Buffet Bar Facility
This facility enables us to provide your guests with a variety of fizzy drinks and a selection of fresh fruit juices.
Guests to help themselves.
We offer the following fizzy drinks:
- Ginger Beer
- Diet Drinks
- Lemonade & Passion Fruit
- Ice Tea
Juices and Snacks in the Foyer
This facility enables us to welcome your guests with:
- A selection of fruit juices.
- A selection of Cape cheeses.
- A variety of crackers topped with oysters, mussels, sardines, anchovies and pates.
- A selection of corn crisps and dips.
- A selection of peanuts- plain, salted or chilli